For deliveries within Germany we offer the following payment options, unless otherwise specified in the respective product description:
- Prepayment by bank transfer
For deliveries abroad, we offer the following payment options, unless otherwise specified in the respective product description:
- Prepayment by bank transfer
Detailed information on the individual payment options
1. Prepayment by bank transfer
Transfer the invoice amount to our bank account within 5 days, stating the intended use (order / order number). We will inform you of our bank details separately by e-mail as part of the order processing.
Just a few steps to payment:
- At checkout, select “PayPal” as your payment method.
- To process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
- If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment.
- If you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. It is not necessary to set up a PayPal account for the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal.
- You will then be redirected back to us (www.shop-breinbauer.com).
Shipping costs and -information:
As standard, the goods can only be shipped to the countries listed below. Depending on the size of your order, it will be shipped by DHL or a carrier agent. The shipping costs incurred in each case can be found in the table below.
If you wish to ship to another country, please write us an e-mail before ordering (email@example.com) and tell us the item with the quantity and the delivery address with the country and the corresponding zip code. We will then inform you at short notice whether we can also ship to the desired country and - if delivery to the desired delivery address is possible - inform you of the shipping costs, as we have to ask our shipping partner about shipping options and costs in advance.
Shipping within Germany:
For shipping within mainland Germany, we charge per order:
- until 3 kg: € 5,99
- until 10 kg: € 8,99
- until 25 kg: € 15,99
Shipping outside of Germany
Our shipping costs depend on the weight, you can see the shipping weight for each item on the detail page: For shipping to the below countries (EU and NON-EU) the shipping costs are:
We deliver to the following countries (EU and NON-EU):
- Zone 1 EU Belgium, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic: package price: € 13,80 + € 1,40 / kg
- Zone 1 NON-EU Liechtenstein, Switzerland: package price: € 21,05 + € 1,60 / kg
- Zone 2-EU Andorra, Italy, San Marino, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Hungary: package price € 15,25 + € 1,45 / kg
- Zone 2 NON-EU Great Britain: package price € 15,25 + € 1,50 / kg
- Zone 3-EU Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Cyprus: package price: € 16,55 + € 1,50 / kg
- Zone 3 NON-EU Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Norway, Serbia, Ukraine: package price € 20,90 + € 2,30 / kg
- Zone 4 NON-EU Egypt, Algeria, Russian Federation, Turkey: package price € 27,00 + € 3,35 / kg
- Zone 5 NON-EU Canada, Malaysia, Oman, Singapore, South Korea, USA: package price € 29,05 + € 6,70 / kg
- Zone 6 NON-EU Australia, New Zealand: package price € 39,00 + € 8,00 / kg
In the case of deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise in individual cases for which we are not responsible and which you must bear. These include, for example, costs for the transfer of money by credit institutions (e.g. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.g. customs duties). You can find more information, for example, at https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/home_de and on import sales tax at http://auskunft.ezt-online.de/ezto/Welcome.do and especially for Switzerland at http: // xtares.admin.ch/tares/login/loginFormFiller.do.
Information on the calculation of the delivery date
In the case of payment in advance by bank transfer, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been placed with the transferring bank or, in the case of other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract and ends with the expiry of the last day of the period. If the last day of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day takes the place of such a day.
Delivery time for deliveries to Germany: 1-3 days *
* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see the following table:
Information on delivery times for other countries:
In the following table you will find the delivery times for shipping to other countries, which you have to add to the delivery time specified for the respective article.
EU and NON-EU: Additional maximum duration in days: 6-8
Worldwide: Additional maximum duration in days: 10-12